Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Re-Discovered Product: Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

The other day I was rummaging through my small collection of skin care and I came across this guy, I used to use this all the time, but stopped as I found something much better that works for me. Now I am not saying that this product isn't good, because it is. I just completely forgot about it and decided to use it again.


The formula of it is a clear, thick consistency that turns into a foam when it is wet.When I use it on my face I love the way it feels, as the cleanser is a ice cleanser it tingles my face like a cooling tingly feeling that I really like. The cleanser has Salicylic-Acid in it and is oil free, that's a great thing for anyone struggling with breakouts and that has oily skin. It wasn't a miracle product for me, I still got breakouts and all that, but it didn't take long for it to clear them up. I found that it did work better on my skin than other products like the St Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub. I also found that it made my skin a lot smoother and I noticed that I had fewer blackheads (ew I know) but it is always a bonus when I can eliminate those pesky little things!


So over all I do really like this product for the reasons that I love the ice cleanser, the fact that my skin is smooth after and reduces blackheads, I don't like how it didn't really stop future breakouts that much at all.
If you want to try this out it is only around $15.00 NZD form a whole 198mls, I think that is quite a bargain. You can get it from farmers, the warehouse and selected supermarkets.

Thanks to everyone that took their time to read this, and let me know if you have used this and what you thought of it. 

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment